Set in the opulent yet perilous Persian Empire, QUEEN ESTHER is a captivating tale of beauty & bravery. Esther’s ordinary life changed forever when she was taken through the palace doors, entering a new world of royalty & risk. A crown on her head & a secret in her heart, can she find the courage to trust in God’s plan & believe that she was made for such a time as this?
Experience one of the most riveting Bible stories of the
Old Testament as it comes to life with magnificent sets,
special effects & live animals in this brand-new,
original stage production! Also included the Broadway production of TITANIC at the Fulton Theatre. Join your hosts Ivan & Donna Preston for an amazing tour to this incredible event!
• Round-trip deluxe motorcoach transportation from Kitchener, Burlington and St. Catharines.
• Departing at 7:00 am and returning at approximately 8:00 pm
• Tickets to “Queen Esther” at Sight & Sound Theatre
• 3 nights’ Accommodations at Lancaster Country Inn
• Longwood Gardens
• Tour of Amish Farm and lunch in an Amish Home / Hershey’s Chocolate World
• 3 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 2 Dinners
• All taxes and gratuities (except for driver)
Prefer to print off the booking form and send it to us?